SMB Store ‘WIN A ThinkPad X1 YOGA NOTEBOOK’ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. This promotion commences at 12.01 am Australian Eastern Standard time on 25th May 2016 and ends at 12:00am Australian Eastern Standard time on 30th June 2016 (Closing Date).
- 2. This promotion is made available by Lenovo (Australia & New Zealand) Pty Limited ABN 70 112 394 411 (Lenovo) to Australian customers only
- 3. Entry is only open to Australian residents – where a winner is under 18 years of age, prizes will be awarded only if the consent of their legal guardian is first given and obtained.
- 4. Employees (and their immediate families) of Lenovo, Lenovo Resellers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
‘Win a Lenovo PC’ Promotion Details
- 5. An entrant must satisfy all of the following in order to qualify:(a) An entrant must ensure they complete all mandatory fields of the online entry form at https://www3.lenovo.com/au/en/business-store/registration, and submit as instructed before the promotion Closing Date. Upon successful submission of the entry form entrants will receive a confirmation email.
(b) Entrants are allowed only one entry into the promotion. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once by using multiple email addresses or a pen names, or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may also be disqualified by Lenovo.
- 6. Following the conclusion of the promotion on the Closing Date, Lenovo will select at random one entry as the winner. The prize draw will take place at the offices of Lenovo at Level 4, 12 Help Street Chatswood NSW 2067 on 1 July 2016. The winning entrant will be notified by email (to the email addresses registered with Lenovo) on the same date. The winners name will be published on the Lenovo website www.lenovo.com.au and in the Australian on the 11th July 2016. The winner must claim their prize by responding via email no more than 3 months after the draw date.
- 7. In the event of the prizes being unclaimed, further draw(s) will take place to determine the replacement winning Team. The replacement prize draw will take place at the offices of Lenovo (as listed above), 3 months after the original prize draw date being the 4th October 2016. The replacement winning entrant will be notified by email on the same day. The replacement winners name will be published on the Lenovo website www.lenovo.com.au and in the Australian on the 7th October 2016.
- 8. The winning entrant shall receive one (1) Lenovo ThinkPad X1 YOGA Notebook with a recommended retail price of AUD$2399. Only one ThinkPad X1 Yoga Notebook is on offer in this promotion. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 9. Lenovo’s decisions on all matters pertaining to this promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
- 10. For any questions regarding your claim please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you keep a copy of all documentation.
- 11. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion by Lenovo.
- 12. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, transferable or exchangeable.
- 13. Lenovo reserves the right, at any time, to amend these Terms and Conditions or verify the validity of Team entrants and to disqualify any entrant that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by Lenovo to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute, Lenovo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the validity of the claim made.
- 14. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- 15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Lenovo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- 16. Lenovo makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors.
- 17. Lenovo reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- 18. Lenovo does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a distributor or reseller regarding this promotion.
- 19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- 20. The prizes are inclusive of all taxes.
- 21. Entrants consent to Lenovo using their names, likeness, images and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Lenovo.
- 23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under other consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Lenovo (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whatsoever which is suffered, including for any: personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- 24. Lenovo as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- 25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Permit number NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04105
Lenovo, the Lenovo logo and For Those Who Do are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovo. ©2016 Lenovo. All rights reserved.